The Divine Language Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Language Forum

A place to meet, ask questions, offer ideas or simply chat about the Fifth Element and the Divine Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE Divinian book download...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

FREE Divinian book download... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!!   FREE Divinian book download... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:30 pm

WOW - I can't tell you how thrilled I am with your response to the book! I'm truly flattered - thank you. I will forewarn you - it IS a text and reference book, styled after a similar book for a 'real' language, so it is a bit dry and technical. It's certainly not a book to be read for entertainment value, but rather as a learning tool.

I would also love to see it in print, and I haven't completely given up on the idea - I just can't manage it right now. But there is always next year. Smile I probably won't go hard-cover, just for cost reasons, but it would be nice, wouldn't it? Oh well, we'll see what the new year brings!

Thanks again, and please let me know your thoughts on the book when you've had a chance to go over it. It's always a work in progress, and I'm open to any and all suggestions to improve it. I haven't finished proofing it yet, so don't be surprised if you find some typo's.

T.
Back to top Go down
https://thedivinelanguage.rpg-board.net
Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth

PostSubject: Re: FREE Divinian book download...   FREE Divinian book download... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Super-green!

It looks fantastic! I haven't got a chance to sit down and read it properly, but wow, that is a positively amazing job. I would love to see that in hardback. I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it, I'm just lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FREE Divinian book download...   FREE Divinian book download... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:09 am

As I'm sure your aware, I decided to offer my text, Divinian, as a free .pdf download (linked below), due to ridiculous publication costs. It's never been a money-making endeavor for me, and I felt that it should be there for any fan or follower who wants it. Smile Now, that's not to say that I won't publish eventually, but it's just not financially feasible for me right now, and if those who want it are content with the .pdf version, then I'm content to offer it. I will be updating the download on a regular basis, as I develop new words and translations... it is an ongoing obsession, of course! Keep an eye on the link in my Contents menu, because I'll indicate there whenever it's been updated. My most recent update was today, where I changed the grammatical structure of negative clauses somewhat, and added the Divinian word for 'become' (eto’helĂ©), thus changing the context in several chapters dealing with verb structure and usage. I would love any feedback on the text, so please don't hesitate to contact me at kameleon@thedivinelanguage.com.

Mavano y'am kala chabogon'skal!

T.

You can download Divinian for free at: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2mhgkwjmmkh
Back to top Go down
https://thedivinelanguage.rpg-board.net

FREE Divinian book download...
Page 1 of 1