The Divine Language Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Language Forum

A place to meet, ask questions, offer ideas or simply chat about the Fifth Element and the Divine Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Divine Forum!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

Welcome to the Divine Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 am

*laughs* Funny picture! Laughing

I don't know if I can be of any help but it's great to see another person on this site too.

What do you mean by codes and so on?
Back to top Go down
Von Bach

Von Bach

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Hi!

Im new Very Happy as u can see.

Great page, great work!!

What can I say bout me?!

Im Depeche Mode & music collector (CDs, vinyls...) and I love The Fifth Element Smile

I would like to talk about different TFE releases! I would like to start collecting DVDs, VHSs, Limited edition boxes and moooore hahaha I need help of u guys. Some tips, Catalog numbers, bar codes, labels...and more and more Smile

Any help, pics ets. will help me.

Greets from Slovenia!

Von Bach
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 pm

IT may take a month or two, that site is not finished, but I don't have unlimited time to continued adding to it.

I've found the perfect skin but the most buttons need to be fixed.

Also I have to continue setting up the Validation area, Rping area, and the FF-writing area.

Can any of you list the chapters/sections (places) from the movie for me here? I already setup one area called, "Egypt 1914".
Back to top Go down
Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Leeloominaï wrote:
Yeah, this is great. I'm also trying to put together a Fifth Element RP (role playing) forum site and an area for people to do some FF (Fan Fiction)-writing there too. I haven't worked out all the kinks to that yet.

I have decided, that I will personally rewatch the Fifth Element movie and put together what I can hear(subtitles) from all actors. This is going to be a long project and it will take probably a year. I will add this project to my blog site too.

That sounds fantastic! I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Great site!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Yeah, this is great. I'm also trying to put together a Fifth Element RP (role playing) forum site and an area for people to do some FF (Fan Fiction)-writing there too. I haven't worked out all the kinks to that yet.

I have decided, that I will personally rewatch the Fifth Element movie and put together what I can hear(subtitles) from all actors. This is going to be a long project and it will take probably a year. I will add this project to my blog site too.
Back to top Go down
Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:04 am

Glad I could help. Hopefully the forum will be populated soon, I've always wanted an active Fifth Element forum, haha.

Great work!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 pm

Apipoulai!

Thanks to Kadajiroth's suggestion, I'm pleased to present my newest feature on the Divine Language site - the Divine Language Forum!

I've actually been thinking about including a Forum for a while, but wasn't sure how well it would be received, or if I had the following to keep it interesting - the chatbox was a test run, and while it's not being used as much as I'd hoped, I anticipate that the Forum will be more appealing for the visitors to my site.

I hope everyone enjoys - please don't hesitate to post a new topic, offer suggestions, and discuss anything pertaining to the Divine Language, the Fifth Element, and all that they encompass! Very Happy

Domo Danko!

K.
Back to top Go down
https://thedivinelanguage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Divine Forum!   Welcome to the Divine Forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Divine Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Language Forum :: Divine News & Updates! :: New Features!-
Jump to: